Thursday, August 5, 2010

Windows Mobile 6.5 OS

We are all using Windows Mobile 6.5 now. One thing I've mentioned to some of you is that some menus (or pages) look static, when really you can flick and see more info. A good example is the sound & display settings page. Look at the image here. I've already flicked down and it reveals a  few more settings. I think these are on by default, but you might want to have a look. They are pretty much the converse of each other. 1) Get quieter if I pick you up or move you, 2) Get louder if you are stuck in my pocket.

Also note that I like Chuck Prophet, I can't help it with songs like "Let's do something wrong (and stupid), Summertime Thing, Kmart Family Portrait." Anyway, if you like some music and want to make it your ringtone, you can do it here. If you want to edit the music 1st, you can do it on the phone with the MP3 Trimmer (pretty simple interface). But that's not really work related and since I'm getting paid to write this. I better stop writing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment